Waiter/Bar/Retail– WHITE Ironed Men’s Business shirt, BLACK tailored pants, BLACK fully enclosed leather shoes, BLACK socks, BLACK Tie, Waiters Friend, Name Badge, Note Pad & Pen, and Timesheets
Supervisor/Barista – BLACK Ironed Men’s Business shirt, BLACK tailored pants, BLACK fully enclosed leather shoes, BLACK socks, BLACK Tie, Waiters Friend, Name Badge, Note Pad & Pen, and Timesheets
Further details to be advised if a group check-in is required
Enter the building and report to reception for further directions
No public transport available, must have own transport
It is best for each individual to choose their own route to Thornton as there are numerous options depending on where they live. A GPS will give you accurate directions to Thornton,
but guests will need to follow the directions below from Thornton to Holmesglen at Eildon, as most GPS readings are not accurate.
Options to Thornton from Melbourne include:
• Via Yarra Glen, Yea, Molesworth then take right turn off to Alexandra and Eildon before you reach Yarck and when entering the township of Alexandra take left turn to well sign posted Eildon. This road will take you through to Thornton.
• Via Lilydale, Healesville, Black Spur, Narbethong, Buxton to Taggerty. As you leave Taggerty take the right hand well sign posted turn to Eildon. This will take you through to Thornton.
• You can also travel up the Hume Highway, taking the turn off near Broadford through Strath Creek and back on to the Goulburn Valley Hwy, through Yea, Molesworth then take right turn off to Alexandra and Eildon before you reach Yarck. When entering the township of Alexandra take left turn to well sign posted to Eildon. This road will take you through to Thornton.
Directions from Thornton to Holmesglen at Eildon:
(Do not rely on your GPS)
• Continue on the Goulburn Valley Highway, in the direction of Eildon, to Snobs Creek where the speed changes to 80 km/h. Continue on highway approximately 700 metres past the Snobs Creek Road turn off and you will cross over Snobs Creek small bridge.
• Start slowing down at the bridge, as shortly after, you will see the sign on the left hand side of the road; Holmesglen at Eildon, which directs you to turn right onto Moore Road. Drive to the end of Moore Road and through our entrance gate until you reach the intersection, from which you either head straight ahead to the Homestead or left to Main Reception, as indicated on the sign.
• Continue along this road approximate 2km until you reach the Centre, the road veers right at the top of the hill and winds its way along past the Manager’s House and on up that hill until reaching the Centre. The speed limit along this road is 25 km/h, it is a dirt road and can be slippery when wet, and there is often wildlife on the road.
Accommodation will be provided with ensuite.
All linen, towels and bedding is also provided.
Staff will have access to the pool in summer