Waiter/Bar/Retail/Supervisor/Barista– WHITE Ironed Men’s Business shirt, BLACK tailored pants, BLACK fully enclosed leather shoes, BLACK socks, BLACK Tie, Waiters Friend, Name Badge, Note Pad & Pen, and Timesheets
Chef/Cook – WHITE Chef Jacket, Black & White Small Check Pants, Apron, Skull Cap/Hat, Safety Shoes, Knife Kit, Timesheets
Kitchenhand – BLACK Polo Shirt/T-Shirt (no logos), BLACK Tailored Trousers, BLACK Apron, Skull Cap/Hat, Safety Boots, Timesheets
Catering Assistant – BLACK Polo Shirt/T-Shirt (no logos), BLACK Tailored Trousers, BLACK Apron, Skull Cap/Hat, Safety Shoes, Name Badge, Timesheets
Delaware North Uniform Expections – Click Here for Details
- Freshly clean shaven or beards and moustaches that are short & well-groomed
- Long hair styles must be tied back with accessories MATCHING hair colour, IN A TIGHT OR TIDY BUN or DONUT
- Short hair styles must be very tidy & off the face, neatly trimmed & combed, conservative style and off the collar
Jewellery & Accessories
- Watches – Conservative styles allowed in silver, gold or black
- Rings – Wedding rings sets or 2 rings per hand are acceptable, no bulky styles
- Bracelets – Medical only
- Necklaces – No visible necklaces
- Piercings – No facial piercings or visible body piercings, females may wear one pair of hoop or stud style earrings, no larger than a five-cent piece
- Tattoos – No visible tattoos
- Make Up – Natural & neutral tones only, do not overuse
- Perfume / Cologne – do not overuse
- Nail polish – Nails clean, short & well-manicured, no nail polish allowed
If required, you will be advised in your SMS Shift Reminder.
- Strictly 45 minutes before your start time!
- Check TheSauce to make sure you have your most recent start time
- Due to increased security checks
- Please bring with you only limited bags and things you really need
Meeting Point is
All staff must report to Delaware North Staff Muster Room before reporting to outlet.
Required for all days of the event at Staff Entry/Muster Room
- full uniform
- photo identification
- AO21 accreditation
Birrarung Marr / Rod Laver Arena (RLA) Zone Muster Room
- enter middle terrace muster area via the City Entrance or Middle Terrace directly
- walk through the entrance and the muster room is on your left as you walk up the ramp.
Margaret Court Arena (MCA) Zone Muster Room
- enter via Garden Square entrance
make your way to the doorway into the BOH area of Centrepiece near the external lift of Tennis Head Quarters (THQ
- take the stairs on the right hand side up to level 2
- turn right at the top of the stairs and follow the pathway to the function centre
- cross the function centre to the far left hand side door that exit out of the pre function doors
- take the stairs down to the muster room area
- Click here to watch the video showing the route to the function centre muster room from Rod Laver Arena Tram Stop (route 70 stop 7b)
John Cain Arena (JCA) Zone Muster Room
- See video here - John Cain Arena Muster Room
- after 8am, staff will need to enter the site via the Eastern plaza or Richmond entrance
- enter JCA via the glass doors on the plaza level
- take the escalator down to the concourse
- then take the lift or stairs down to the basement to get to the muster room
From 7B Tram Stop
- WALK down road between Tram Tracks (left) and Tennis Headquarter (right), toward road checkpoint boom gates, 3 mins
- Melbourne Arena is on right ahead of you
- Before road checkpoint boom gates, take entry on right into loading bay gated area, follow the ramp down to Muster Room Entry Door
From Olympic Boulevard
- WALK down road between Melbourne Arena (left) and Eastern Carpark Plaza (right), toward roundabout and road checkpoint boom gates, 1 mins
- Melbourne Arena is on left ahead of you
- After road checkpoint boom gates, take entry on left into loading bay gated area, follow the ramp down to Muster Room Entry Door
Click Here for Detail: DNCA RLA EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL NEW MUSTER ROOM MAP Updated 21.02.2019
This will be provided/collected by you before your first shift. You will not be granted access to the venue without it, and replacement passes (in the case you forget it) cannot be issued.
Accreditation can be collected from from 'the Paddock at Fed Square'
Location: Behind 'art play area' Batman Ave, Melbourne VIC 3004 Location Map
All accredited persons MUST enter and exit the venue through an Accreditation Scanning Point in accordance with their “Home” hard zone (i.e. MCA Zone, RLA Zone, JCA Zone). More on this below. The northern roadway between Tennis HQ & the National Tennis Centre (NTC) will be two-way vehicle traffic, therefore pedestrian access is not permitted along the northern roadway between Tennis HQ and the NTC.
To Check In Area
- Walk: Flinders Street Railway Station, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Walk south on St Kilda Rd/Swanston St towards Princes Walk 50 m
- Turn left onto Princes Walk Destination will be on the left 230 m
- ZINC Federation Square Federation Square Swanston St &Flinders Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
To JCA Muster
- FROM: Flinders Street Railway Station Walk About 1 min , 88 m TO Swanston St and Flinders St,
- CATCH: Tram 70 Waterfront City Docklands to Wattle Park 6 min (4 stops) TO MCG – John Cain Arena/Melbourne Park
- WALK From: MCG – John Cain Arena/Melbourne Park to John Cain Arena Muster Room
To plan your journey click: PTV Journey Planner
- This Venue is NOT accessible by Car during this Major Event
Parking Garage (Fees Apply)
- Wilson Parking Flinder St MELBOURNE
Please note you will not be able to leave shift to move parking location while on shift
Go To: MOP & COVID-19 Induction Guide
Actions: Register & Follow Prompts.
Note: You Need Complete TWO (2) online inductions to work at the AO22
Once Complete: Email a copy of certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Phone Apps
Everyone will be required to display a “Daily Health Pass” upon entry. To access your pass, you will need to download the AO Health Accreditation App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store and answer 3 questions each day before arriving at the venue.
QR Codes exist near the venue to access this check in.
To set your password after installing the app, use the ‘forgot password’ process to set your own unique password. If you have trouble resetting your password or logging in, email email@example.com for support.
Police Check (National)
- Obtain a National Police Record Check, including full disclosures – not only unspent, but spent and vulnerable persons / unsupervised
- If you require a check, ask Hotelstaff to provide you a link to obtain one or go to: AusPost Police Checks
- Email a copy of your check to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Handlers Certificate
- Obtain a Food Handlers Certificate
- If you require a certificate go to: Do Food Safely Certificate
- Email a copy of your certificate to: email@example.com
While directions from the Department of Health (DH) regarding face masks may change, the health and safety of our staff and guests remains a key priority. Following the advice of our independent medical expert, masks will be required to be worn indoors and outdoors when working at AO.
Please arrive wearing your own mask then you will be provided with a disposable mask when you collect your uniform which you must change into. Masks will then be in your outlets to change every 4 hours.
Pay and Conditions for this site are governed by the Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2010 [MA000009]. Pay Rates for Casual Classification apply as a Monday-Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday rate. For details go to Click Here for Current Award Details OR Click Here for Pay Guide
Individual Hotelstaff Timesheets are required
Meal Break Provisions
All team members must bring their own meals to be consumed during 30-minute, unpaid scheduled breaks if shift exceeds 6 hours