Venue information:November 24, 2020 12:30 pm
Chef – Providoor Apron, WHITE Crew Neck T-Shirt (No Logos, Patterns, Prints or Textures), Black & White Small Check Pants, Apron, Skull Cap/Hat, Safety Shoes, Knife Kit, Timesheets
Food & Beverage / Bar Attendant – Providoor Apron, WHITE Crew Neck T-Shirt (No Logos, Patterns, Prints or Textures), BLACK tailored pants, BLACK fully enclosed leather shoes, BLACK socks, Waiters Friend, Name Badge, Note Pad & Pen, and Timesheets
Please Collect Your Providoor Apron From Hotelstaff Office, 14/390 St Kilda Rd MELBOURNE, well in advance of your shifts.
- MALE – Hair neatly trimmed & combed, conservative style and off the collar. Freshly clean shaven or beards and moustaches that are short & well-groomed
- FEMALE – Long hairstyles must be tied back with accessories MATCHING hair colour, IN A TIGHT OR TIDY BUN or DONUT (Short hairstyles must be very tidy & off the face)
Jewellery & Accessories
- Watches – Conservative styles allowed in silver, gold or black
- Rings – Wedding rings sets or 2 rings per hand are acceptable, no bulky styles
- Bracelets – Medical only
- Necklaces – No visible necklaces
- Piercings – No facial piercings or visible body piercings, females may wear one pair of hoop or stud style earrings, no larger than a five-cent piece
- Tattoos – No visible tattoos
- Makeup – Natural & neutral tones only, do not overuse
- Perfume / Cologne – do not overuse
- Nail polish – Nails clean, shirt & well-manicured, no nail polish allowed
Will be advised if required.
This is a Private Function at the clients home.
Please contact Hotelstaff for address, map and directions.
Once you have the address from Hotelstaff, Check your commute here: https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/journey
Please note you will not be able to leave shift to move parking location while on shift
Pay & Conditions
Pay and Conditions for this site are governed by the Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2010 [MA000009]. Pay Rates for Casual Classification apply as a Monday-Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday rate. For details go to Click Here for Current Pay Rates
Meal Break Provisions
All team members must bring their own meals to be consumed during 30-minute, unpaid scheduled breaks if shift exceeds 6 hours