Venue information:May 16, 2018 8:51 am
Address (View map)
Parliament House, Spring St
East Melbourne Victoria 3002
Retail Attendant – WHITE Ironed Men’s Business shirt, BLACK tie, BLACK tailored pants, BLACK fully enclosed polished leather shoes, BLACK socks, Name Badge, Note Pad & Pen, and Timesheets
MALE – Hair neatly trimmed & combed, conservative style and off the collar.
Freshly clean shaven or beards and moustaches that are short & well-groomed
FEMALE – Long hair styles must be tied back with accessories MATCHING hair colour, in a tight ponytail, braid or bun. (Short hair styles must be very tidy and kept off the face).
Jewellery & Accessories
- Watches – Conservative styles allowed in silver, gold or black
- Rings – Wedding ring sets or 2 rings per hand are acceptable, no bulky styles
- Bracelets – Medical only
- Necklaces – No visible necklaces
- Piercings – No facial piercings or visible body piercings, females may wear one pair of hoop or stud style earrings, no larger than a five-cent piece
- Tattoos – No visible tattoos
- Make Up – Natural & neutral tones only, do not overuse
- Perfume / Cologne – do not overuse
- Nail polish – Nails clean, short & well-manicured, no nail polish allowed
Further details to be advised if a group check-in is required
Enter via MacArthur Street ONLY
Be Respectful to Security, Protective Service and Police at all times and allow extra time before your shift to proceed through the Security Checkpoints
- Walk through driveway or pedestrian gates toward security checkpoint, an attendant will direct you to the Staff Entry on the right
- At Staff Entry, proceed through security screening (like at an airport), including bag check and metal detection
- Sign In, provide Photo ID to the attendant who will call the person you are reporting to come and collect you
Catch a train to Parliament train station, exit via MacArthur Street exit. Once you get to Street level Parliament House entry is 50 metres on left
There is no onstreet parking provided near Parliament House.
Secure Parking – (Fees apply) 55 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Wilson Parking – (Fees apply) 34-60 Little Collins Street, Melbourne
Pay & Conditions
Pay and Conditions for this site as governed by the Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2010 [MA000009]. For details go to http://awardviewer.fwo.gov.au/award/show/MA000009
Meal Break Provisions
All Staff Must Bring their own meals to be consumed during scheduled breaks
Any phones MUST remain switched off or on silent/do-not-disturb whilst on-shift.
If using phone for personal use, this must be during allocated break-times only, unless in an emergency, and ONLY in Back of House areas.
Phones must be hidden whilst working Front of House or kept in a locker.